Fostering Continuous Change is a 1-day course offering 8 CPE credits.
This course is designed to help managers and supervisors prepare their employees develop a capacity to adapt effectively in an environment of continuous change. In a VUCA environment (i.e., one characterized by Volatility, Uncertainty, Complexity, and Ambiguity), employees may be called upon to react and adapt to changes occurring almost daily in their work environment. This course provides managers and supervisors with strategies to help the workforce make sense of constant change and develop adaptive responses.
Participants will learn how to:
- Communicate the importance of change management activities to initiative success
- Understand the psychology behind how employees are impacted by change in their work environment
- Address continuous change by building and leveraging an adaptive workforce
- Set priorities for operational-level, management-level, and support-level personnel to improve individual, team, and group performance, and leverage learning strategically
- Encourage the workforce to take advantage of change opportunities they face in Routine, Complex, and Innovation operations
- Utilize several strategy suggestions to enhance workforce ability to contribute to the organization in the midst of continuous change