Benchmarking is a course offering 8 CPE credits. Benchmarking is the 3rd module in our Government Performance Management Week & Data Analytics Week. Government Performance Management Week is comprised of: Strategic Planning + Performance Measure + Benchmarking.
Selecting the Right Benchmarks:
Identify the right benchmarks to use in measurement-resistant government settingsBenchmark Analysis:
Pinpoint specific areas where performance can be improved – what is really driving performance?Reporting and Comparing:
Identify how you compare with key benchmarks – and report progress
What will I learn?
Module 1: Introduction to Benchmarking and Best PracticesModule 2: StrategyModule 3: Planning Module 4: Data Collection and ReportingModule 5: AnalysisModule 6: Implementation
- Recognize benchmarking as a tool with help improve performance in organization
- Determine the appropriate type of benchmarking for your organization
- Understand the steps involved with a benchmarking effort
- Have insight into the types of data collection analysis required
- The importance of having a clear desired outcome for your benchmarking effort