Encouraging Employee Learning (01-25-2022)
Encouraging Employee Learning is a 1-day course offering 8 CPE credits.
This course is the second part of Operational Change Management Week.
What will I learn?
Module 1: Introduction and OverviewModule 2: Rational for Employee LearningModule 3: Building and Learning Skills and AbilitiesModule 4: Finding Learning OpportunitiesModule 5: Engaging in Learning ActivityModule 6: Contribution to Organizational LearningModule 7: Strategies for Improving Employee Learning
- Why employee learning is important
- What skills and abilities need to develop
- Where employees can find learning opportunities
- How employees can learn in multiple contexts
- How employee learning can build enterprise learning
- What strategies can encourage employee learning