Evaluating Employee Performance (01-26-2022)
Evaluating Employee Performance is a 1-day course offering 8 CPE credits.
This course is designed to help managers and supervisors enhance employee performance by providing effective formal and informal feedback. Employees want to perform well in their jobs, but they can benefit from greater clarity about performance expectations, evaluation, and reward. Boosting an employee’s performance mindset is one of multiple aspects of building a workforce that is adaptive to strategic and operational change.
Participants will learn how to:
Module 1: Introduction and OverviewModule 2: Why Do We Evaluate Employee Performance?Module 3: Setting Performance ExpectationsModule 4: Assessing Employee PerformanceModule 5: Delivering Performance FeedbackModule 6: Addressing Performance IssuesModule 7: Case Study- Removing a Poor PerformerModule 8: Rewarding Employee PerformanceModule 9: Strategies for Evaluating Employee Performance
- Understand how an effective evaluation and feedback process enhances an employee’s capacity to perform
- Set clear, specific performance expectations that are mutually understood by both manager and employee
- Assess employee performance continually and deliver timely, helpful feedback
- Generate periodic performance appraisals to document performance results and enhance future performance
- Address employee performance problems, develop improvement plans, and monitor progress, and remove poor performers (if necessary)
- Utilize several strategy suggestions to help improve employee performance evaluation results