Facilitating Employee Engagement (01-24-2022)
Encouraging Employee Learning is a 1-day course offering 8 CPE credits.
This course is designed to help managers and supervisors guide employees toward increasing their learning capacity and contribute their knowledge to achieve to the organization’s strategic and operational priorities. The increasing pace of change in the workplace necessitates that employees adapt quickly by learning, un-learning, and re-learning effectively. Enhancing employee learning capacity is one of multiple aspects of building a workforce that is adaptive to strategic and operational change.
Participants will learn how to:
Module 1: Introduction and OverviewModule 2: Understanding Employee EngagementModule 3: Understanding Employee Motivation FactorsModule 4: Enabling Employee Sense of PurposeModule 5: Establishing Conditions for EngagementModule 6: Strategies for Facilitating Employee Engagement
- Persuade employees that continuous learning is important to work performance
- Help employees develop or enhance the learning skills and abilities
- Guide employees to learn about topics that will be useful to them, to their careers, and to the organization
- Encourage employees to reach beyond traditional formal (e.g., training) opportunities by exploring informal, social, and experiential opportunities
- Leverage employee learning at all levels to increase the organization’s knowledge and intellectual capital
- Utilize several strategy suggestions to promote and enhance employee learning capacity